[Customdrawn] Trying "Customdrawn"

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 09:57:08 CEST 2012

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 9:46 AM, Michael Schnell <mschnell at lumino.de> wrote:
> Sorry, but I don't know how I should do this without re-installing Lazarus
> on a clean machine.

A clean machine defeats the purpose of the test which is testing fpc
2.6 in exactly the same machine that you tested before, to be sure
that fpc is the only thing that changed.

Suse uses rpms, so it is trivial to change your FPC:

rpm -e fpc
rpm -i fpc-2.6.0-0.laz.i686.rpm

You can download fpc 2.6.0 RPM from Lazarus source forge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus/files/Lazarus%20Linux%20i386%20RPM/Lazarus%200.9.30.4/

File: fpc-2.6.0-0.laz.i686.rpm

You must use Lazarus from SVN to test customdrawn, so I am confused
about the term "install Lazarus" because Lazarus from SVN is not
installable in Linux. You just download the source code and built it.
Supposing you have Lazarus SVN you can do:

cd lazarus
make bigide

Then start lazarus and run the project.

--