[Customdrawn] Trying "Customdrawn"

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Apr 2 10:56:32 CEST 2012

On 04/02/2012 09:57 AM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> rpm -e fpc
> rpm -i fpc-2.6.0-0.laz.i686.rpm

That does look easy, but any time I installed an fpc version using some
automated procedure, it did not work. Here I would need to first install
the rpm version and after that return to the svn version, to stay up to
date with testing new stuff. (One of the main issues has been finding
and updating the fpc config file(s) used. )

So I really am not happy with killing the fpc installation running here.

I'd really rather try to find the reason of the Range Check Error in
"TTLoad" line 262.

Maybe I can replace the the damn "with" notation by the actual variable
names, to have the debugger show me the values.

-Michael