[Customdrawn] LazClock exercise

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Apr 2 14:46:58 CEST 2012

On 04/02/2012 12:37 PM, Giuliano Colla wrote:

> TTimer in itself has no theoretical design limitations. Limitations
> arise only from widgetset implementation.
A possibly huge latency of course arises, when the thread that is
supposed to handle the Timer events is busy with other stuff.

I don't know if it's possible to attach a QT timer to one thread while
the GUI is handled by another one, But certainly this is not (easily)
possible with the Lazarus WidgetSet implementation.

-Michael