[Customdrawn] VMG. attn Felipe

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 12:35:57 CEST 2012

Thanks, applied in rev 36558 =)

Some comments:

1> I think that we should add cthreads somewhere in
LCL-CustomDrawn-X11 because otherwise sqlite projects crash with wierd
problems =( Then threaded timer could become the default if that's
what you want. But this does not exclude that we should always keep
the possibility of having everything work without threading.

2> Please make a manual inspection of the diff before sending. Notice
that apparently you had merging issues with my changes in the meantime
so your diff had info to delete my changes

3> Please note how I managed to create a more clever cross-backend
implementation for GetDeviceSize. You can't implement a new routine
only for 1 backend. The idea case is like I did: It works in all
backends ;) The second choice is having an additional routine called
BackendRoutineName, then the common routine will run for the common
case (for example DC=LazDC) and just calls BackendRoutine if we are a
non-common case like DC=0. The third option is each backend having a
different code.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho