[Customdrawn] VMG. attn Felipe

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 14:09:31 CEST 2012

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Giuliano Colla
<giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
> I tried to, but sometimes I fail to understand the svn logic. It raises a
> conflict just because there's a blank line before or after an ifdef.
> As you have much more experience than me in sending patches, what do you
> suggest, in order to avoid troubles?

Some files had only my changes, so it should never had given you any
trouble, the merge should be automatic. It is simple, always before
starting a work and in your case before making the final patch too,
do:

cd lazarus
svn up

To make the patch:

svn diff > mypatch.diff

To visually inspect it:

gedit mypatch.diff

If it shows any errors, just post them to me. Errors are rather rare.
Most merging should be automatic

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho