[Customdrawn] New fast bitmap copying

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Fri Apr 6 11:02:57 CEST 2012

Il 05/04/2012 17:14, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho ha scritto:
> And the speed increases don't stop =) Rev 36580 made a massive
> improvement over rectangle filling when filling an entire object. The
> fullscreen X11 form drawing went from 95ms to 33ms to me.
>
> I also activated the new fast image copying by default.
>
> I could feel quite a lot the speed implement of the rectangle feeling
> in Android.

I'm afraid that something has broken in the process.
Both my test program and canvastest from the examples now crash when
attempting to take a screenshot.

Actually the crash occurs when attempting to assign the grabbed image to
a bitmap:

screenshotunit line 46:
imgScreenshot.Picture.Bitmap.Assign(bmp)

In customdrawnlclintf.inc, line 508,
System.Move(lBmpRawImage.Data^, NewData^, lBmpRawImage.DataSize);

lBmpRawImage.Data is a null pointer, and therefore the move causes a SIGSEV.
As you've been playing with that part of code, maybe you can fix it
faster than I can do, painfully trying to reconstruct what you were thinking