[Customdrawn] New fast bitmap copying

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 13:33:48 CEST 2012

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 1:27 PM, Giuliano Colla
<giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
> VMG shows an enormous amount of such warnings
> WARNING: TLazIntfImage.ChooseRawBitsProc Unsupported BitsPerPixel=0
>
> 1628 such messages in a less than 30 seconds test.
> With other programs you get just three or four such warnings at startup, and
> that's all.
> Does this mean something one has to worry about?

Not so much to worry, but those warnings point to something
unimplemented and we need to implement what is missing (I'm not sure
what, actually) to get it to shut up, because surely it is slowing us
down and is very annoying.

> In my platform (Fedora 14, Desktop either KDE or XFC4, no difference) with
> Customdrawn when you click the VMG window is minimized, but the Icon doesn't
> appear in the SysTray. Where to look?

I added code for systray but it doesn't work, so you should look at
customdrawntrayicon_x11.inc and ideally fix it =)

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho