[Customdrawn] A few patches

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 10:36:45 CEST 2012

Thanks, applied in rev 36721 with very small modifications

I completely removed the Grab stuff because it is really nasty. I had
to kill my X server multiple times because it would make the magnifier
freeze the entire desktop =( Better not risk anyone uncommenting it in
the future.

> 3) An attempt to get Image format from X. Better give a look to see if I've interpreted properly image format received, and values to set.
> One should raise an exception if the available format is not supported, but I was unsure of what's fully supported and what just appears to be.

You did it well =)

Note that if we ever run into yet more format possibilities we can
always expand the enum and the routine UpdateControlLazImageAndCanvas

Note also that I don't think that an exception is adequate here.
ScreenFormat is not a hard description of the screen format. It is a
hint. It will tell controls to use this format so that in CanvasCopy
operations will be faster when both canvas use the same image format.
If the format does not match it is not problem! It will only be
slower.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho