[Customdrawn] Customdrawn short term plans

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Wed Mar 21 20:15:27 CET 2012

Il 21/03/2012 12:18, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho ha scritto:
> Thanks, applied in rev 36189 with modifications to still support the
> old paint model via a define.

I updated and gave a quick check.

You omitted a correction I had made to an error of mine in
customdrawnproc.pas, where TT_Close_Face(AFace) was closed twice (once
too early, and the second time when I'm really done with AFace).
It doesn't make a difference, it doesn't complain, but it's an error
nonetheless.
I attach a diff, where in the local copy the offending line is just
commented out, to locate it more quickly.

There's no hurry to commit, because apparently it doesn't make any harm.
But one never knows, maybe with the next release of lazfreetypes it
could give rise to obscure errors.

Giuliano