[Customdrawn] Some patches for dialogs and palette

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:47:43 CEST 2012

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Giuliano Colla
<giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
> I checked more carefully:
> the CustomDrawn comment was actually a leftover of my tests, because
> customdrawncontrols and customdrawn_common are not part of the CustomDrawn
> package, they're apparently part of LCL, by sitting in the /lcl/ directory:
> that's why it compiles. The CustomDrawn package just installs the components
> in the IDE, but the components are always there, in a path visible when you
> use LCL.

Ah, yes, you are right. But that does not change the fact that
lazdialogs should use normal controls, unless they really can't do the
job. Because this allows using lazdialogs with native widgetsets with
better integration.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho