[Customdrawn] Some patches for dialogs and palette

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Sep 12 13:19:48 CEST 2012

On 09/12/2012 12:59 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> TButton:  Works and displays fine at runtime.
Hmmm. Why does it work for you and does not work for me ? Do you really
have RangeCecking activated ? (I have no idea how to (de-)activate this.
I never did anything on that behalf and don't know how to do this. But
obviously in my installation RangeChecking is activated.
> TStaticText: Seg Fault when I try and run the app.
I suppose this is a consequence of not activated RangeChecking. Here I
get a range-Check error before it runs into a problem that triggers the
SegFault.
> TPanel: Seg Fault when I try and run the app.
same
> TGroupBox: Runs, but it doesn't display the groupbox at all.
I did not test this.

> I then tried to hook up a OnClick event to the TButton. The IDE was
> fine with that, and the project compiled, but the OnClick event is
> never fired when I click the button.
I could not test this but I tested more Form events (Doubleclick,
Mouse_xxx). Here I did not get a reaction either.

-Michael