[Customdrawn] Lazdialogs patch

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Fri Sep 28 18:50:15 CEST 2012

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho ha scritto:
> Not to mention that they are useless. LCLCustomDrawn is not defined
> while compiling the LCL.

They are a residual of my tests, when I was testing the unit as a user
unit, so that the ifdef made sense, but I left them in as a reminder
that for some obscure reasons if the new dialogs are used with the
Customdrawn WS the form release doesn't work, causing subsequent crash
(it would appear that what gets released is the main form instead, but I
didn't investigate in deep). I mentioned it some time ago.
Maybe a comment would have been more appropriate than leaving there
useless ifdefs, but I forgot....

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong (O. Wilde)