[Customdrawn] Lazdialogs patch

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 08:17:48 CEST 2012

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 7:04 PM, Giuliano Colla
<giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
> There are two scenarios: CustomDrawn components in a standard WS, and
> CustomDrawn components for the CD WS.
>
> The current implementation is addressing only the first scenario. In that
> case LazDialogs should have different names from the equivalent native WS
> Dialogs, but they should offer an equivalent user interface, to make things
> easier for our "customers".

Yes, but the problem is that I think that TCDWidgetSet.PromptUser is
more generic then what you currently wrote, so I am not sure if the
current routines can be utilized to implemented
TCDWidgetSet.PromptUser. I'd say that the first steps should be
implementing a routine with parameters as TCDWidgetSet.PromptUser has,
and then make a ShowMessageDlg or whatever other higher end routine
which repacks it for easier usage. If you start from the higher level
interface, then afterwards the code will need a lot of change to be
useful in the lower end routine.

My file open/save/etc dialogs where written thinking on the WS
implementation already and are prepared to be useful for WS
implementation without much changes.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho