[Lazarus-es] Components Palette Image

Marco Aurelio Ramirez Carrillo stardev.mramirez en gmail.com
Jue Nov 25 20:44:13 CET 2010

I have 2 trivial questions about the images that appear in the
component palette.

After download the last version of Lazarus (Windowze), I noticed that
the component's palette image for TDataset/TTable related components,
show an image that looks more that a database than a table.

(1) Is its posible to change that images in the general Lazarus ?

(2) How could I change those images in my own downloaded source code,
without disturbing the rest of the Lazarus source code / developers ?

Thanks.