[Lazarus-es] Components Palette Image

José Mejuto joshyfun en gmail.com
Jue Nov 25 21:55:19 CET 2010

Hello Marco,

MARC> I have 2 trivial questions about the images that appear in the
MARC> component palette.

MARC> After download the last version of Lazarus (Windowze), I noticed that
MARC> the component's palette image for TDataset/TTable related components,
MARC> show an image that looks more that a database than a table.

MARC> (1) Is its posible to change that images in the general Lazarus ?

MARC> (2) How could I change those images in my own downloaded source code,
MARC> without disturbing the rest of the Lazarus source code / developers ?

For sure there are some .png or .xmp files around in the Lazarus files
that provide those icons. Simply change them and rebuild the Lazarus
IDE.

This is the spanish Lazarus list, so maybe you are wrongly
subscribed.

Seguramente hay varios .png o .xmp en las carpetas de Lazarus que
proveen esos iconos. Simplemente cámbialos y recompila el IDE.

--
Best regards,
 José