[Lazarus-other] File Managers compared

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 18:24:19 CEST 2012

On 04/09/12 17:06, Jürgen Hestermann wrote:
> With Ztree you don't need to work directory based anymore. Instead, you
> can log into memory as many directories/files as you want, then select
> subsets and perform actions on it. A list of files can be from a single
> directory, from a branch, a whole drive or even multiple drives. And
> it's completely keyboard driven.

Wow, this sounds very interesting indeed. I'll have to take a look at it
if I can.

A quick Google search revealed UnixTree (xtree for UNIX systems). I have
no idea how it compares though.
   http://www.unixtree.org/

I have found a lot of messages requesting a ZTree for Linux though.

Regards,
   - Graeme -