[Lazarus-other] CodeTyphon

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Wed Nov 2 12:33:51 CET 2016

> Mark Morgan Lloyd via Lazarus-other <lazarus-other at lists.lazarus-ide.org> hat am 1. November 2016 um 09:51 geschrieben:
>
> Somebody on a private conferencing system has asked for my opinion on
> the claims being made below, which are apparently being reproduced
> fairly widely.
>
> https://jonlennartaasenden.wordpress.com/2016/10/31/the-lazarus-conflict-what-happened/
>
> Please note that I am not reproducing any of the content here, since I'm
> asking for opinions from others rather than trying to spread allegations
> which might be untrue or even malicious.

There is one claim:
"there is no denying that there is a lot of code moving between Lazarus and CodeTyphon."

That is mostly in one direction (maybe completely). I don't know of any component coming from CodeTyphoon. Some developers wanted to merge some IDE patches, but in the end they wrote them new.
I will ask on the devel list, if someone knows of code from CodeTyphoon.

Mattias