[lazarus] Announcement

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sat Apr 10 23:07:09 EDT 1999

Greetings,

On the 8th a hacker/cracker hit my mailing list server. The individual
gained entry in some manner and then proceeded to erase every scrap of
data on the hard drives. Needless to say I lost everything that had
anything to do with my mailing lists.

I have managed to get the mailing lists back up but have lost are large
portion of the names of people subscribed to the list. If you are
receiving this email then you are one of the lucky ones that I managed
to recover. I'm sending this general announcement so if you see a notice
indicating that you need to resubscribe to the list you know that you
don't have to.

If you have previously unsubscribed from this list in the past I
apologize but I was unable to recover that fact. Just follow the
instructions at the bottom of the page to be removed.