FW: RE: [lazarus] Probelm with TComponent.Notification

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Apr 12 12:21:46 EDT 1999

I get "authorization failed" when I use cvs for the password to download your files.

Shane

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999 Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.com (Cliff Baeseman) wrote:

> [...]

The reason it crashes is that there is a compiler bug: do not use default
properties ! So instead of FComponents[I] it should be FComponents.Items[i]

I will try to get this fixed in the compiler ASAP.

Michael.