FW: RE: [lazarus] Probelm with TComponent.Notification

Cliff Baeseman Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.Com
Thu Apr 15 16:39:50 EDT 1999

Shane

  Do you have the paths still set for both versions of the compiler maybe
that is what is causing problems?

Just a little thought.

Cliff

-----Original Message-----
From: Shane Miller [mailto:SMiller1 at stvgb.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 1999 2:52 PM
To: lazarus at miraclec.com
Subject: Re: FW: RE: [lazarus] Probelm with TComponent.Notification

OK, as I stated I was going to get fpc 0.99.11 and try it.  Well I had
trouble so now I'm on version 0.99.10 again and when I try to compile I get
further than I did with fpc-0.99.11.  I have both installed so I simply
enter the path to each before compiling so I run the correct one and I don't
see TEXT.INC being compiled in the 0.99.10 version but in the 0.99.11
version I get the "text.inc(27,1) Error: Duplicate Identifier VAL" error.
It seems to work with version 0.99.10

Shane