[lazarus] Color Source Editor Checked In

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Mon Apr 26 02:06:09 EDT 1999

Shane I checked in your code and added the loadsource stuff at the
bottom of the teditor unit.  You will have to change the hard coded path
in order to bring up the source editor.  The path for loadfromfile has
to be fully qualified like  /development/lazarus/controls.pp..... In any
case the source will display the strngs in the shell window.  This
should give you a little kick start in the morning.

Yes everyone we have a color source editor working!!!!

Cliff