[lazarus] gtk port questions

Mike Z. mike at msodata.com
Mon Apr 26 19:08:55 EDT 1999

At 10:13 4/23/99 +0200, you wrote:

>> 1.  The h2pas.exe (12/21/98 version) seems to do nothing.  I've tried the
>> syntax: h2pas gtkbbox.h gtkbbox.pp and I'm just returned to the command
>> prompt.  I downloaded h2pas from apparently the original author (6/9/95
>> version) and it works.  Should I be using the version supplied with fpc and
>> any thoughts on why it doesn't work?
>
>Just recompile it and it will work. (in rtl/utils/convert)
>The official distributed version had a problem on win32 platforms :(

I recompiled h2pas and the program runs (under both linux and win32) but
always generates errors.  For example, under linux:

Run time error 216 at 0x00000000
  0xBFFFFFC1C
  etc..
  [snip]

The program will start and display the quick reference.

Any suggestions?  If anyone wants to send a binary (win32 or linux) that
might save some time.

Finally, which options should be used with h2pas?  I know I'm being a bit
lazy - just trying to save some time!

Once h2pas is working I think I'll be able to get the units updated pretty
quickly.

Thanks.

Mike Z.