[Re: [lazarus] borland news]

Jeffrey A. Wormsley daworm at cc.net
Sun Aug 1 21:16:21 EDT 1999

On 7/27/99, at 11:58 AM, Shane Miller wrote:

>I think that would be great.  So far I've seen 3 offers to convert it to 3
languages.  I'll take you all up on it.  :-)

>Once the site is redone, feel free to convert it and send the files to
Michael.  All we ned is a link for each language and we'll be set.  I think
that adds a lot of professionalism to the site.

Any furthur news on the domain name?  It would also help to have a name to
host the site under.  I still find it slightly humorous to see the main
site under a URL with VBMAN in it (Cliff, I can't help but take shots at
you lately, somebody stop me!)

Jeff.