[lazarus] More stuff added to CVS

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sun Aug 1 22:15:15 EDT 1999

Jeffrey A. Wormsley wrote:

> The TColorDialog looks great, but is there any way to use it to pick a
> "standard" color (clRed, clTeal, etc.)?  Sort of like the grid in
> Delphi?

Interesting thought. What I will have to do is build another dialog that
contains just those boxes to choose and if you want the full blown color
picker then you select it from there. I'll work on that one when I get
back. I be out of the office until Thursday. Good idea by the way.

> Also, it has some problems in Win32.  First, clicking OK or Cancel
> doesn't do anything..  You have to close the dialog with the x.
> Second, after close, as you noted, you must resize.  But, after
> resize, it changes to the wrong color, and if you change the color
> with the dialog again, the area of the original form size goes back to
> the color it was created with (some dark green for me).

Very, very strange. I'll have to look at this as well.  :-\