[lazarus] GTK Dependencies in CONTROLS.PP, VCLGLOBALS.PP

Jeffrey A. Wormsley daworm at cc.net
Sun Aug 1 22:27:13 EDT 1999

On 8/1/99, at 9:16 PM, Cliff Baeseman wrote:

>Yep there is still some GTK specific calls in there yet like in menu that
>stuff has tons of calls to gtk maybe that is what is causing your grief.

Yeah, there are still a lot of dependencies right now.  Menus, most of the
stuff in StdControls, Notebook, all over the place, really.  Unfortunately,
I don't know how to go about seperating that stuff myself, as it looks like
adding a _lot_ of stuff to the TGtkInterfaceObject (is this correct?).  I
think I can get an example going with nothing but a form, if I can find a
way not to use the units that haven't been split yet.  I was under the
impression that most things had already been split, but obviously not.
It's getting late here, so it will have to wait until tomorrow to try it
again.  Or, maybe I need to wait until the rest are split?  I know Curtis
was going to do this soon for the Notebook, but I don't know the schedule
for the others.  Advice?  Should I wait, or trudge on?

Jeff.