[lazarus] Attempt at native Win32 Form

Jeffrey A. Wormsley daworm at cc.net
Sun Aug 1 22:42:21 EDT 1999

On 8/1/99, at 10:11 PM, Michael A. Hess wrote:

>They shouldn't be and in the future won't be. They were still there
>while we progressed with moving everything over to the gtkint.pp and
>associated .inc's. If there are not more gtk calls in controls.pp then
>they can be removed.

I have found that the references in Controls.pp and VCLGlobals.pp can be
removed.  There are some unused variable declarations in Controls.pp that
have to be removed as well.  The ones in StdControls cannot, though.

>Those styles have not been created yet. Go for it.  :-)

If I could get a handle on Gtk, I would try.  I don't have any books on the
subject, though, and the Gtk tutorial web page gives me a headache (reading
from screen always does). ;^)  Once I get enough of Interfaces.pp and the
WinAPIInt.pp (vs. GkInt.pp, anyone got a better name?) done, I shouldn't
have trouble doing it in that section, but to do the same for Gtk is beyond
me right now.

Jeff.