[lazarus] Domain name

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Mon Aug 2 04:04:26 EDT 1999

Ronan van Riet wrote:

> Some weeks ago there was talk about getting a domain like
> lazarus-rad.com or another one.
> What is there story on this?

Well Michael (VC) has been trying to get the freepascal.org domain
reassigned to him. This is becoming a major pain. We would like to use
lazarus.freepascal.org since the two are tied together it would make
some sense. However, if it does take much longer than I am proposing
that I register something like lazarus-rad.org or something similar.

I know I ask this on another email but what is the story Michael (VC)?
Any word or impression when the domain might come through?