[lazarus] GDK reference guide

P Jean dit Bailleul jdb at abacom.com
Wed Aug 4 16:41:17 EDT 1999

I'd like to know how it interact with the pixmap to know how i should
handle the color map of bmp file. currently, and for test purpose only, I
do it in my "own" format and translate anything to pixmap.

At 08:35 04/08/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Do you have any specific question about how to use the cmap that perhaps
we could answer?  Otherwise, the only other reference I've seen (next to
www.gtk.org) is the book that's oput but I'll have to see if it references
the CMAP or not.