[lazarus] Button for other web pages.

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Aug 6 19:58:29 EDT 1999

Greetings,

I'm going to really start some promotion and campaigning this week for
Lazarus and Free Pascal. First off I have of course created the new web
pages.

As I noted in a previous email I have also created the Free Pascal
button for other web sites to use as a link. I have included it in this
email again.

I have also created a button for the Lazarus project which is based on
my splash screen graphic which is also used on the web page. Let's see
if we can't take both of these buttons and get them placed on to other
web pages around the net.