[lazarus] Where is customlistbox.inc?????

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Sat Aug 7 12:02:04 EDT 1999

I had the same problem. The only way I could get it to compile, so I could
work, was to comment out all the listbox interface definition and the include.

I also noticed two new units, gtklistsl.inc and gtklistslh.inc. What are these?
They are done completely different than all the rest of the components (they
are a GTK specific listbox). Was that done for a reason? Or is it just some
work code?

Michael, do you need us all to change our components to work with the new
SendMessage layout?

Also, we should probably rename the stdcontrols unit to stdctrls so it matches
Delphi. Just one more easy thing we can do to provide more compatibility. Don't
you think?  I can do it if everyone agrees.

Curtis

On 07-Aug-99 Michael A. Hess wrote:
> What is the story with customlistbox.inc? I have made some major changes
> to the SendMessage layout to combine everything into just one routine
> called from just one location. However I can get past this .inc file to
> test my code before committing. When can we expect it to be placed into
> CVS?
>
> --
> ==== Programming my first best destiny! ====
>
> Michael A. Hess      Miracle Concepts, Inc.
> mhess at miraclec.com   http://www.miraclec.com

Curtis White
Curtis White <osiriz at teleport.com>
http://www.teleport.com/~osiriz/