[Re: [lazarus] RFC : Type separation]]]

Michal Bukovjan mbukovjan at netscape.net
Sun Aug 8 13:10:42 EDT 1999

Now I stumbled upon this.

I want to reference a simple type, like TComboBoxStyle in one (sort) of
TLMMessage.
This message is declared in LMessages.pp, which would have to have Controls.pp
declared in the interface part.
The Controls.pp have a declaration of lmessages.pp in interface part, too.
The same would apply for any type in stdctrls.pp and other, because they
reference the Controls.pp.

So I end up being unable to reference these types in my messages.

BTW, this is a bug report :
The compiler does not recognize circular unit references and compiles the two
circularly referenced units over and over.

Michal Bukovjan