[lazarus] Compileroptions Error

Noel Cuillandre noel_cuillandre at wanadoo.fr
Sun Aug 8 17:12:55 EDT 1999

This error happens because property Pagelist is not declared in
the public section of TNotebook's declaration in the file 'extctrls.pp'.
This property is only declared in the protected section of
TCustomNoteBook declaration.
To solve this error, just copy the line : 'property Pagelist;' to the
public section of TNotebook;

Noel.