[lazarus] Compileroptions Error

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Sun Aug 8 17:33:14 EDT 1999

The reason this happens is that now TNotebook is like the Delphi TNotebook and
these other properties are not exposed. They are exposed in the
TTabbedNotebook. I actually have updated the compileroptions dialog to work
with the TTabbedNotebook component and also be compatible with Delphi. I will
commit this new version to CVS. Just note that this new version contains an OK
button at the bottom of the dialog and right now this button crashes Lazarus.
Peter said he will fix it when Pierre returns from his holiday.

Curtis

On 08-Aug-99 Jeffrey A. Wormsley wrote:
> When I try to compile lazarus, I get the following error...
>
> Compiling compileroptions.pp
> compileroptions.pp(107,17) Error: Cannot access a protected field of an
> object here
> compileroptions.pp(108,17) Error: Cannot access a protected field of an
> object here
> Fatal: There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping
>
> Any clues?
>
> Jeff.

Curtis White
Curtis White <osiriz at teleport.com>