[Re: [Re: [lazarus] RFC : Type separation]]]]

Michal Bukovjan mbukovjan at netscape.net
Mon Aug 9 04:36:36 EDT 1999

I knew that :-)
Still, Delphi detects this, reports this as a bug and won't compile, so should
FPC, I think, instead of being caught in an endless loop.
And your solution would not work, because I need to have a record field of
TComboBoxStyle type in TLMWhateverMessage, which, by its nature, has to be in
interface part of lmessages.pp.
The use of lmessages.pp unit has to be in interface part of controls.pp, also,
beacuse there are some message types used in some sontrols' class declaration,
which are in interface part, too.

So, I'm stuck here. Will consider typecasting to plain integer, however, I
feel that this is far from being ideal.

Michal Bukovjan