[lazarus] NEW WEB pages with the link

Didier Gasser-Morlay didierg at visualgroup.com
Wed Aug 11 07:18:47 EDT 1999

Are those pages considered more or less final, so that I can start the
french version ?

If yes, to whom do I send the translation ?

you will have a bit of work to do since i'll probably loose the links to
the images. Hope it's not too bad
Didier

"Michael A. Hess" wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Well that last email was next to briliant. Tell you to look at the pages
> and then don't give you the link.  Doohh.   ;-)
>
> OK so here is the link to the new web pages.
>
> http://www.miraclec.com/lazarus
>
> Give me some feedback.
>
> --
> ==== Programming my first best destiny! ====
>
> Michael A. Hess      Miracle Concepts, Inc.
> mhess at miraclec.com   http://www.miraclec.com

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily
represent those of Visual Communications Group or its principal
operating
divisions (FPG, Telegraph Colour Library, Planet Earth Pictures,
Colorific!, Pix, Giraudon, Bavaria Bildagentur).
which
it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not
read,
copy, use or disclose this communication; and please notify the sender
immediately. It should be noted that any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking action in reliance upon, this
prohibited.