[lazarus] NEW WEB pages with the link

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Aug 11 12:24:58 EDT 1999

Curtis White wrote:

> I just sent you my info. Like Shane, I didn't send a picture. But
> mainly because the only current picture I have of me is one on my web
> site with my bird sitting on my shoulder :-)
>
> Besides, I would give Cliff a challenge for the ugly mug award...

Got it. Great!

I like the picture with the bird. I am going to use that. Believe me it
isn't any worse then the rest of them.   :-)

I haven't even figured out which one of me I'm going to use.  :-\

I'll start with those pictures supplied and as you come up with betters
ones, if you want a better one, I'll add it.