[lazarus] Components/Code needed

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed Aug 11 13:22:17 EDT 1999

Here's a list of what needs to be done for me.  There are things I have run into while working on the editor.  It would be GREAT if some new person that would like to try and learn this would get involved.

TScrollBar :  Cliff said he was going to work on this but I'm not sure if he did start or not.
I need to be able to send it a number (say 100) so itscrolls for 100 ticks or something similiar.
Also, I need to be able to read it's position, set an onchange event handler along with all the normal behavior.

TRegistry:  Not usre how we want to handle this.  I'm not sure if Linux has some registry compatable system.

ClipBoard:  I need someone to write a class that will allow me to CuttoClipboard, PasteFromClipboard CopyToClipBoard and such.  Same as Delphi.

Please let me know if you (SOMEONE NEW) would like to work on one of these items.  Cliff, Michael, Curtic, Worm, Peter and I will help you, so don't be worried about not knowing GTK or anything like that.

Thanks
Shane