[lazarus] Another free Delphi

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Aug 11 14:17:02 EDT 1999

Markku Niskanen wrote:

> "Handel is a free, standalone development tool created with Delphi 3

<SNIP>

> Anybody with any experience whatsoever? Worth having a look at?

I have looked at that in the past. It sort of does what it claims but I
had problems compiling it in Delphi which it was written in. It uses an
awful lot of direct Windows API stuff and would probably require as much
work to port as rewrite.  :-\

Good find though. This is also just my opinion maybe someone else feels
differently.