[lazarus] NEW WEB pages with the link

Jeff Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Wed Aug 11 15:08:18 EDT 1999

On 8/11/99, at 11:17 AM, Curtis White wrote:

>Tee! Hee! Pictures are pretty new. But I remember the first moon landing :-)  As
>a matter of fact, I was well into grade school then.

Well, you must be living right!  Especially considering the last person I knew with that many birds never got much sleep...  IIRC I was in grade school for the last one.  I remember watching it on a Dumont B/W TV, that was old even then.  But it was in my bedroom, more than any other kid my age had at the time...

Jeff.