[lazarus] NEW WEB pages with the link

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Wed Aug 11 16:23:46 EDT 1999

On 11-Aug-99 Jeff Wormsley wrote:

> Well, you must be living right!  Especially considering the last person I
> knew with that many birds never got much sleep...  IIRC I was in grade school

We don't really have any problem sleeping. They are quiet at night. They can
get noisy during the day sometimes, but not all that bad. Mostly just talking
. But they sure are a lot of fun when they start talking and doing funny tricks.

> for the last one.  I remember watching it on a Dumont B/W TV, that was old
> even then.  But it was in my bedroom, more than any other kid my age had at
> the time...

Yea, I remember when my parents got their first color TV and it was a really
big deal because almost nobody had them at that time :-)

Curtis