[lazarus] New Controls (was NEW WEB pages with the link)

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Wed Aug 11 22:31:32 EDT 1999

Great idea.  Templates for new files would be good and the comments would be
better.  I like the idea of pasdoc, just don't have time to learn the
comment method.  With an exampl,e in the template, it should make it easy.

Shane Miller

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller

Auto-IP Publisher : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/autoip

Advanced Clipboard : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/advclipboard