[lazarus] Templates Added to CVS

Samuel Liddicott sam at campbellsci.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 12:24:58 EDT 1999

Has a lock got stuck or am I just unlucky AND new to CVS; I keep getting
this each time I try:

cvs server: Updating lazarus/lcl/templates
cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository
`/usr/local/CVS/fpc/la
zarus/lcl/templates': Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/usr/local/CVS/fpc/lazarus/
lcl/templates'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up
cp: /opt/fpc/base/CVS: omitting directory

Sam