Owners and Parents Was: Re: [lazarus] Creating Components...

Jeff Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Thu Aug 12 16:59:59 EDT 1999

On 8/12/99, at 10:31 PM, Marc Weustink wrote:

>>Let us know if you'd be interested in lending a hand.
>>

>of course

If you want to work on linux and GTK, go to the main web site at www.miraclec.com/lazarus and surf down to the components and find one you would like to work on.  Check the recent mailing list history for some specific requests.  If you would like to help on the win32 end, send me a private email at daworm at cdc.net and I'll zip and send you what I have so far.

Jeff.