[lazarus] Nearly there.

Samuel Liddicott sam at campbellsci.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 06:52:48 EDT 1999

Dunno.  If it was ppc386 reporting the error I would say yes, but it isn't.
It looks like the commandline args from ppc386 that were passed to the
linker weren't massaged correctly.  -lgtk would be correct for gcc and it
would pass gtk on to the linker.

The point is, I don't know where it gets -lgtk from, its nothing to do with
me, and I can't find the refernce with any ammount of greps on things.

Sam