[lazarus] Thanks Guys!

Samuel Liddicott sam at campbellsci.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 12:54:19 EDT 1999

OK, there should be a lot less email from me for a while.

I've got lazarus all working, I've got the dev-packages for gtk etc.

I've got a ppc386 and am able to compile simple graphical .dpr projects from
the command line!

This is EXCITING STUFF.  I didn't realise how badly I wanted to do this
under Linux, and I can't really say how exciting it is to see "hello world"
under X but programmed as simply as Delphi is.  How weird, to write GOOD
LOOKING x software, but without getting into any heavy masochism!

Thanks guys, and I hope I can contribute good stuff too, to help the
project!

Sam