[lazarus] Form Designer Here

Samuel Liddicott sam at campbellsci.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 13:09:43 EDT 1999

Modifying what I have.

> As soon as I get back I'll be ready to dive in and help you with this no
> matter which way you think we should go with it.

Thanks.  We have the perms!  Lets go with what we have!  The main
restriction in what we have is that it fits the Delphi abstract form
designer interface which is what a lot of 3rd part components interface to
(including some of the simple database components) so we really need to
preserve that.  We also need a typinfo implementation.

Sam