[lazarus] TList and TStringList again...

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Aug 16 10:17:48 EDT 1999

Actually the error does NOT occur on the FOR statement like previously mentioned.
It appears after that when I try to do a

If (Something[I].Line >= TopLine) and (Something[I].Line < TopLine+LinesInWindow) then
..
.
Sorry for the missinformation in my previous email.

Shane

>>> "Samuel Liddicott" <sam at campbellsci.co.uk> 08/16 8:42 AM >>>

in Delphi 1 this only works for message handler procedures.
I think in Delphi 4 it will call any inherited procedure with the same
arguments.

Sam