[lazarus] wndproc

Samuel Liddicott sam at campbellsci.co.uk
Tue Aug 17 03:51:48 EDT 1999

Only because its windows.  In lazarus the wndproc will handle other
messages.  Wndproc is just a centalised message handler called before
dispatch, if we want delphi compatability we must call wndproc before
dispatch because it affects the ways in which messages can be overridden and
intercepted.

Sam