[lazarus] .o0o. General .o0o.

Snijders, V. VSDS at cbs.nl
Fri Aug 20 12:33:55 EDT 1999

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think for ICQ or MIRC to be useful, you
should have a direct or semi-permanent internet connection.
You can particpate in a email discussion while being most of the time not
connected to internet.
I would not like it all if the mailing list would be replaced bij ICQ or
MIRC.

Vincent Snijders.