[lazarus] Gtk 1.2.4

HankC hankc at msodata.com
Fri Aug 27 19:00:27 EDT 1999

Hello:

A few questions:

1.  Are these revisions generally backward compatible?

2.  Are the fpc wrappers going to stay in sync with the current gtk dll
ports or just gtk?

3.  As for linux development, I realize that using shared libraries is
encouraged but with something like gtk, which is in pretty quick
development, would static compile be recommended?  Possible?

Any pitfalls waiting for lazarus (and my own app) using the current gtk
wrappers and win32 dll's?  If the goal is platform independance, it seems
like the wrappers should stay in sync with the dll's.

TIA

HC